We’ve made cheddar plunges previously, however this one is something exceptional. This Beer Cheese Dip is a rich, full-enhanced cheddar plunge ideal for pretzel plunging.
Brew cheddar is really a thing. It’s cheddar with enough brew included for taste. Ordinarily, they’ll add some garlic and zest to compliment the flavor, so it was an easy decision here too.
When we state this is ideal for plunging pretzels, we’re discussing delicate pretzels. You can discover them at your supermarket, ordinarily in the cooler area. They take under 5 minutes to heat. Also, it’s absolutely justified, despite all the trouble. So flavorful!.
- 4 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup beer
- ½ cup half and half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt Garlic Butter and cream cheese over medium heat. Add cheddar, mozzarella, beer, half and half, and salt and pepper if needed.
- Stir constantly, until cheese is melted and dip is smooth and creamy.
- Serve with soft pretzels or chips.
For more detail : bit.ly/2UsM6HP