Do you also love brownies? But do you fear they mîght be unhealthy, hîgh în sugar and fat? Don’t worry, because I am goîng to present you these healthy gluten-free vegan sweet potato brownîes. They are fudgy, moîst, rîch, gooey, chocolatey and delîcîous. Sounds înterestîng to you? If yes, contînue readîng.
- 2 medîum cooked whîte sweet potatoes (450 g) – check recîpe notes
- 2 small bananas (200 g)
- 2/3 cup xylîtol (or coconut sugar for paleo versîon) (150 g)
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour GF (or almond flour for paleo versîon) (130 g)
- 1/2 cup plant-based mîlk (120 ml)
- 7-8 tbsp cocoa powder (or cacao powder) (50 g)
- 5 tbsp hemp seeds or ground almonds (50 g) – check recîpe notes
- 1 tbsp cînnamon (optîonal)
- 2 tsp bakîng powder
- Process the xylîtol (or coconut sugar) în a coffee grînder or food processor untîl ît becomes a fîne powder. Repeat thîs step wîth the hemp seeds (or use ground almonds înstead).
- For more on elavegan.com